« Home | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream »

sAtisFaCtioN

I have been an idealistic person ever since. I have these eerie views in life that nobody understands – not even me sometimes. There are things that are confusing me now. A lot of things that have been inculcated ever since are making me confused. Oh well guess I have a lot of streamlining to do….

I just don’t get it. How many people have been looking for the greener pastures when in fact, greener pastures are just behind the corner of the mind. Satisfaction comes along. According to studies, mans nature is never satisfied of anything. A very good example of this is Bill Gates. He has billions in the bank and a lot are still on their way and yet, he was quoted that if he was given a chance, he would not live a rich life. What does this mea? The man famous of breaking the boundary of computer technology is not happy with his life and rather be living a normal life? How can this be? He has everything; he can afford anything yet he is not happy. He is leading a life that envies a lot of people around the globe. Some people wanted to be him. However, to be him is to be unhappy dissatisfied, frustrated and stressed. Who would want to live a life like that?

Mans nature is never satisfied. He is never contented of anything. The only question I have now is --- When will this stop? When will this illusion stop? Man is being trapped by so many standards, so many rules, etc… these rule have been deviating to the main purpose of our existence. It deprives us, man to enjoy the beauty of living in the only planet that provides life! Don’t get me wrong here but this is what I feel. The rules are being made by man and this is what I don’t like about creatures with so much knowledge!!! They are ****sh*T!! Viewing life as this, I think I may be crossing the line. But I cannot stop!

I was thought to stand up for what I believe in and this is what I believe in. I believe in equality and no anonymousity. Nobody greater than the other. Nobody wiser than anyone. For knowledge is the greatest barrier we have in our faith! The Gnostics were the ones who started all this. They are the one who are confusing the people; be it in the past and the present era.

Now moving on, why am I telling all these? Because man is never satisfied of anything; be it of faith, knowledge, love and money. Why is man never satisfied of anything? Because we were taught never to be satisfied! And that’s the reason.! This is baloney! This is life!



Delusional,



brAt