« Home | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home » | learning »

A Tribute to Aniel


My last post was about a dream. Funny thing though, I was in a plain writing mode htad day and some of the words or should I say the thought of the poem was just forced from within. Writing that poem didn’t really mean something special…. Not until the day came when I remembered this very special friend named Aniel.

I was reading some excerpts about the Gospel of Judas. I came across Ezekiel and I suddenly remembered a long time friend named Aniel. I met him in this special place so quite and everything was calm. I was praying for a friend. A friend that will be with me throughout. Then I met him. He was so young and neat and clean. The feeling I felt when I met him was indescribable. I cannot remember if I cried or not when I saw him. I only remember the feeling of security having met this very special friend.

Unfortunately though , I only met Aniel once. Maybe because I am not in a state of being as I was before when I met him, or maybe I am pretty much preoccupied with other things or maybe because I am in denial of accepting realities…

Now I understand why I came up with such poem…. It is for Aniel, a long time friend.. I believe this is his way of saying his friendship still exist…

I read the poem again. And Oh my.!!! The poem is really about Aniel… I will be keeping you forever, Aniel….

Keeping you,




brAt

note to the readers:

I just assumed Aniel is of the opposite sex. Though i am not that sure but the name suggest masculinity the very first time I knew it. This is a personal thing...