« Home | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home »

---

It delights me to know that what I’m writing is not a piece of shit. My friend bhern asked me about Aniel whether he existed or not. My answer? I told her Aniel exists. Didn’t gave her enough information though.

---

I have this white ONE band on my template. This is an organization whose aim is to make poverty a history. I like their objectives so I joined and got this cool white band for my site. Cool huh?!?

ADNOC Tournament

I went to johns inter-company Adnoc tournament last night. It was his second game this season. Last nights game was quite exciting. I was the only lady on the bench together with other Arab men. I believe they were the heads of the company because they told the office boy to give me fresh orange juice…oh how sweet of them. At first, they were just mentioning the word Philippines and Filipino. I assumed they were talking about john and the other Filipino guy of the other team since there were only three Filipino players in the game and john being the only pinoy in their team. He led the team. It was a one man show. Johns other team mates are just there to complete the line up. He did the rebounds, the shooting and all. John had 3 consecutive 3 pts and I believe the arab men cannot help but feel sorry for john since he does everything to win the team. This arab man finally said, “excuse me, is he your husband?” then I said with a conservative smile “yes”. [Think I’ll better write our conversation in a narrative form not to exaggerate but to be precise of the flow of our conversation]

Arab man: excuse me is he your husband?
Proud me: yes
Arab man: he plays good
Proud me: just smiled not wanting to blush
Other arab man in a business suit: he plays good but he is alone
Arab man: Is he from Das?
Proud me: No. he is in the main office
Other arab man: what department ma’am?
Proud me: IT
Other arab man: what does he do?
Proud me: he’s with telecoms
Arab man: with naji? (sorry of the spelling)
Proud me: yes with naji
Arab man in a business suit: I saw him in the office. He is good
Arab man & other arab man: talking in Arabic
Arab man in a business suit: I also saw him play last year. He was good
Proud me: just smiled. I can help but be flattered.
Our conversation was stopped when john was on fire with making more points. In the end, johns team lost with just 4 points! I didn’t felt sorry for john. I felt proud. It made me proud the way he played the game. It made me proud hearing other people say good things about him be it as a player or as a person. I am very proud of him.
proud me,
brAt

It is my way of captivating the beauty of life. There are a lot of things that seem unimaginable but in reality you just have to dig it out in the most ordinary way…

Kudos to life!!!

enjoy :)

Post a Comment