« Home | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification »

An Awesome Day

My tagalog has been tested today. I had spoken to the Senior Manager of some bank regarding their statements and their debit advices. I can feel that the anger and the pissed side of the person while talking to her. She kept silent and before talking, I can hear a very long sigh of anger combined with grief which I believe made her more like a normal bank employee. But she kept her composure and made me admire her for being such and made her sound like a manager that way. She thought that the problem was on our side and that our representative was the one on leave. I told her that the recon team was complete and that they have been having the same problem last year when the representative left for vacation… Clearly this was a mistake on their part and not from us. When I told her that, she came to her senses and told me to call back tomorrow to know the outcome. She will be calling their office and ask of the status of the statements and the advices… I just hope that this issue be resolved soon. I don’t want to talk to some manager and talk about debit advices and statements and all the accounting words… its not just my calling.. heheheh but I can manage during desperate times like today. And besides, I love to have this feeling of being in control sometimes…hahahah. And I love the thought that someone here needed my help as a Filipino. It’s just amazing!

---

My boss is going to Dubai!!! Yepeeeeeee!!! This means I can blog!!! Yehey!!! I will be posting this entry and I will just be blog-hopping!!! See yah! Have a nice day!! :)


Having and awesome day,



brAt