« Home | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! »

I am Blessed

Yesterday was ‘the day’. Everything happened as planned. We; john, dj and I went to the church to attend the tagalong mass wherein we were tasked to do the offering. Dj for the candle, and john and me for some gifts. I was so proud watching dj walk down the aisle. Though he didn’t really touch the candle, he was just tagging along but the thought that he was walking down the aisle makes me so proud. He was sleepy the whole time and I just tried to wake him up and told him that he will be walking the aisle. Oh well.

We went home immediately after the mass. Late afternoon yesterday, I heard dj screaming in pain. I was inside the room resting and playing with my baby benedict. Everybody was in fright so I decided to go out so see why my son was crying in agony. He was complaining of pain around his elbow. I wanted curse, I wanted to cry, I wanted to shout but I kept hold of my emotions. Then I told john to go immediately to an orthopedic doctor to consult and do the necessary things. We waited for the doctor to come. The wait was agonizing knowing that my son needs immediate help. Finally the doctor came. He just asked what happened then did some karate moves to dj and walla! The pain is gone! I felt very relieved after the manipulation of dj’s arm. Dj suffered from a dislocated join on his elbow. Just imagine the pain he had to endure. I just thank GOD that people are blessed with knowledge on delicate things as such this.


Thankful & blessed,


brAt