« Home | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home » | learning » | wEAk wEEkend »

A Very Special Dream

I have this dream
A very special dream
Things are a gleam
True is what is seem

Oh how I wish
Never to wake up and stay
Dreaming to this special dream today

This dream if I may say
Makes me smile in a very special way
So special that I cannot delineate the way
Asleep I should stay
Kneeling down I shall pray

Oh lord please let me keep this dream
For I’ll carry it along Your stream
Together we’ll be making a team

Having this dream makes me awake
Of all the battles I will take
For this dream is so special
Keeping it is more than a trial.

This dream,
A very special dream.

dreaming,

brAt