« Home | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// »

Post - dated POST

My weekend was so lame. Both my sons were not feeling well. Dj is suffering from throat infection again and benedict is suffering from cough and a little bit of cold. I believe he got this from dj who really wanted benedict to be by his side and so with benedict. They both love to hang with each other. They share benedicts crib. They play toys be it a car, a ball or anything together. I love watching them play with each other. But late afternoon yesterday, both are suffering really badly with their illnesses which made them irritable and moody. Dj always wanted to be carried while benedict wanted to lay down and rest. The problem is dj wanted benedict to be with him. Which means that if dj is carried being carried, he wanted benedict to be carried by the same person. Beat that!

Early evening came, john left to go to his office to finish some work. My in-laws wanted to go buy some groceries at Carrefour. So I suggested to just leave without letting dj know. We were on the computer visiting barneys site. Then after maybe fifteen minutes of watching, I asked him if I can go to another site and he said yes. I let him do the typing of my username and the password which made him feel so proud coz I kept telling him he was good. Then I blogged for a while then I realized he fell asleep.

It took me this long to realize that your kids are your biggest fan. This is so true with dj to his dad. Dj has grown up knowing that his dad plays basketball. When he was younger, we used to watch johns game every Friday. Now we seldom watch johns game but if we do, we make sure the kids are there to cheer him. Last week dj had the chance to watch his dad play. He cheered. I was so amazed that this young kid cheered for his dad that I wasn’t paying attention to the game. Oh I love my kids…

My benedict is my baby. I mentioned in my last post that 3 new teeth are coming, I was wrong because four new teeth are coming. Every time he nourishes himself on me, I get this eerie feeling of being cut me with his new teeth. I wanted to wean him but every attempt I make; I end up giving-in to his need. I wonder when this ordeal has to end.

---

The countdown of Benedict Johns first birthday begins. I am happy that dj will be here to celebrate his bros bday. I just hope everybody will stick to the plan….

---

In times like these, my greatest suffering is to wait for the results.
---

I took leave yesterday… I’ll probably make another entry about my leave….




Till next time,


brAt