« Home | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... » | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! »

Ignorance

A lot of things have happened in the past few days that changed my views as a person. The philosophies that I have kept since time in memorial are being tested.

Social blood!

My baby benedict is having a very hard time nowadays. Hs is having this allergic reaction which I believe causes his mood shifts. Every time it is a bit hot, blister will come especially on the face particularly around his eyes and mouth. Last night I decided not cover him with blanket. My experiment was proven to be correct. The blisters vanished overnight! I therefore conclude that heat is causing my sons itchiness; and that staying in a hot country is not an option. Haha! My benedict has I believe inherited a social blood as I call it. he is having a sensitive immune system and therefore need lots of caring and loving and super lots of understanding. I love him.

Operation lost and found

In other news, I went to Splash last week and got a hold of some nice items. I wanted to try the items but to my astonishment, the line was sooooo long. This is a normal thing in Splash when they are on sale. So anyway, I decided to just try it without going to the fitting room. I left my bag at the side and tried 1 item at a time. Everybody was busy and so am I. So to cut the long story short, that was the last time I remembered where I put my bag. The next thing I knew, was when we were about to leave. I realized something is lacking. And it WAS my BAG. Nothing important was there though except for some cash and my ID’s. The thing that bothers me most is my katangahan I mean, me leaving a bag in a place full people of different cultures. I talked to the supervisor who was also busy roaming around and said: sorry with a crowd like this I cannot help you. How arrogant of him. I approached the security guard he asked me to describe the bag and where I left it. Good thing there are still good deeds embedded on some people. And I got my bag back!! yehey!!

Sidebar

I have been tweaking things on my template and found out my sidebar was lost. It cannot be found anywhere on the main page. I will just try to leave it as is until I’ll find better options on what to do. Subsequently, nobody will be able to track my links, my profile and my archives. I will be trying to fix this thing as soon as possible. In the meantime, please bear with my ignorance on these template things…. (I only have 10 units of computer class in college. This is not my major!!!)



Ignorant me,

brAt