« Home | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- » | A Tribute to Aniel » | A Very Special Dream » | ...If only my hands can express what my heart feel... »

Friendship

The World Cup is coming I am very eager to watch the matches. I really didn’t put too much attention on these matches before, but now; I just can’t get the hang of it. I’d like to watch it on a big screen. I heard somewhere in hamdan a big screen will be provided wherein everybody can watch. I already had plans to watch a game there. Having apple flavored sheesha and some spicy chicken shawarma. I really want to experience the thrill..

Talking about watching on screen, our cable connection was disconnected yesterday. John talked to the cable people and told them that he wanted to subscribe the world cup channel. The cable man knowing that the subscription will last only for 3 months declined and said that the world cup channel is for AED 1,000++ which is good for a year. john had no choice but to tell them to discontinue our subscription. Last night, the shows where only the normal channels I was lucky to get a glimpse of the charmed and the oprah show.


I hear the bells ringing

A close friend told me that she will be getting married next year. I was so delighted to hear the news. She had a handful of hardship on her past relationships. She cried tons to tears; she made other people laugh at her just for the sake of the love she believed existed. In other words, she was a walking hopeless romantic gal. But she didn’t gave up on her belief. She kept looking, waiting and praying for the one destined for her. Luckily she met this man in a toast masters meet. The lucky man is an attorney. They both loved public speaking and they both love nature and they both love spending time with each other. Aahh love, really works in mysterious ways… sad thing is , I wont be there to celebrate the very precious day with her. Too bad…

I have a new music video on my friendster john made it and sent to every body on his address book. My sister said it is so cool. She even likes the music. It is a bisayan alternative band and their songs are so nice. They are johns friends from high school. Click here to view the video.
nice huh?
brAt