« Home | Anxiety Attack! » | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home » | learning » | wEAk wEEkend » | EmOtionS »

...If only my hands can express what my heart feels....

I am disheartened by the turn of events these past few days. My previous anxiety suddenly turned into grief.

If only my hands can express what my heart feels….

Seven years in Tibet

This is a story of a man who wanted challenges; a climber whose dream is to conquer the Himalayas.

It talks about personal strength, friendships and relationships.

Through the story, I’ve learned about the Dalai Lama and the reason why he is now in India.

Pulitzer

Awhile ago, john forwarded pictures from the Pulitzer awards and reminded me of how lucky I am. The pictures were so depressing that I can’t help but be dismayed of how things turned out for them. These young children should be at school! Learning new things, playing and all the kiddie stuff we did when we were young.

Thank you very much Lord for giving me this blessed life.

I am not in the writing mode at the moment. A lot of things are bombarding my head. Oh how I wish I am on my student-life-years. Alas! I better write about it!!

Playing with words!

One cold rainy day
When all you gotta hope is pray
Pray that the rain will stop
And meet with your friends on the floors a top.

The day of the exams are coming
Your days to finish the year is speeding
Hopeless you are feeling
As the end is approaching.

There are these days when
Lying on your bed you wished
Longing for the year to end
Goodbye to your notes and books you kissed.

Oh how good it feels
To reminisce the things you’ve done
No other word matches this
And all the rhymes I cannot find.

A mess is what I am today
Reading this, you’ll discover an array
Of all the angst I have to this day.

Stop writing is what I should do
But wait, im starting to express
Complex feelings thats been suppressed
Feelings that were kept for a long time or so

I am already playing with words
I maybe one of those nerds
At your backyard you make fun of
I’ll better stop and cut this off



Until then,
Hasta mañana!



brAt