« Home | I - Post! » | Blog Modification » | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home » | learning » | wEAk wEEkend » | EmOtionS » | LongWait »

Anxiety Attack!

Anxiety sinks in again after knowing that the results of my bros licensure exam will be released this week! God I just hope he is on the list! Best if he is on the topnotch! Oh well I guess I’ll have to be patient and pray for the best! Whatever the result will be, all praises will still be to the Almighty.

War of the Worlds

Watched War of the Worlds last night and it was a nice movie. There are some flaws though, but over all, it will fasten you to the story. After the movie, I can’t help but wonder if there are any possibilities that the story would come true? How knows? I mean, there are some things that man is not capable of knowing and will never know the reason behind. Come to think of it, we are destined to something, whatever it is we will surely find out in the near future. On the other hand, everybody is special and unique. If something will use our uniqueness for their survival, then that something like the aliens in the movie will never succeed! They are doomed to die.

Bin Laden, a Billionaire

No wonder why Bin Laden is powerful and he had resources. He is a son of a Multibillionaire! I hope I’ll learn more about this fearsome man.

Till my next post.

Apprehensive me,

brAt