« Home | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST »

Silence…..

Silence is the only medicine I know to heal a scar that has been punctured again in the same spot! The pain is greater than the previous one. The scar would probably be clearer and bigger. The healing process would be longer……

The memories will no longer be vague; and forgiveness, the same.

Battling your existence to an inexistent world is hard…battling you existence to an existent world is harder. But battling your existence to an existent hostile world is much harder.

On the lighter note, the FIFA World Cup started yesterday…I am very much eager to watch even a single game… I will be exalted to watch Brazil play….the world cup fever is on me…



brAt