« Home | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing » | Post - dated POST » | lost, confused, paraniod » | --- »

dEath

I am in oblivion. I am lost. I am scared. These are the nearest description I have for me now. Today I had viewed death viz a viz. Facing death is unexplainable. Though death is the surest destiny our lives would go, it still got this simple yet extraordinary impact on our living. Some people may regard death as the end while some as the beginning. I on the other hand view it neither the end nor the beginning. It is our day; our judgment day.

I was informed that my paternal grandmother is dying. All my childhood memories with her came flashing back. Its sad to note that we only have few memories together. But few as it may seem, the memories I have with her are priceless. I cannot remember the last time she went to our place. It was probably my sisters wedding and they have to leave the very next day. But I still remember her last words before leaving. I’m not sure whether she told me this when they attended my sisters wedding but every time I remember her, these words will always be heard. Be good dot, and listen to your mom and dad, love your brother and sister and I love you….

All the memories are flashing back like a video clip, and I cant help but shed a tear. Oh the pain... the sad part is, I’m here, miles away and I cant even thank her for everything.

She is dying
And I cant help myself but cry. .
To die is to live
And in heaven we should believe.

Grieving me,



brAt