« Home | Silence….. » | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day » | It's a mothers thing »

My New Cluster Map

Wow! I have a new cluster map at my side bar.. and guess what? Somebody viewed this blog other than me and a badz… its so nice that somebody took their time to view this blog… I hope i can hear from them soon.. feel free to leave a comment…

I guess having this cluster map is the coolest thing which I believe bloggers should have. It connects us all. This will probably make way for this blog to be known by my other friends…

So again, to my readers, feel free to read my blog, post a comment, and together, let’s make the blogging world rule….
brAt

it allows u to track your viewers based on their IP Addresses.... try to put it on your blog too.. its nice..

Post a Comment