« Home | Brazil Won!!! » | My New Cluster Map » | Silence….. » | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance »

Brotherly Tribute



Wow! I mean wOw! My bro is quite famous back home. I have seen some sites that really appreciated their band. This is one of them. Click here to view the article.

After reading the article, I can’t help myself but be proud. This young boy who I thought was weird, not the usual boy in the neighborhood could become a prominent figure in the indie-music scene. Wow. I used to talk to him about music and stuff and I even tried to convince him that his music wont be a hit.

I remember the days when only the two of us are left at home, I usually play RnB’s, love songs and the likes while he plays weird songs.. pang-addict as I call it.. I would turn the volume of my radio to the fullest just so I cannot hear his music. Then he would turn the volume of his radio too.. Annoyed as he became, my stereo was louder, he would turn on his electric guitar and the amplifier and would make some noise. I usually lose during our music wars…Then I’d come knocking at his door shouting shit and all…

That is how I hated his music then. I really thought it was different. One day an uncle ask me how kanot was doing, I told him kanot is into pang-addict songs and that he has a band. Our uncle, a band leader told me, as long as he is into music, then it is good. I asked him why even if his songs are pang-addict? His answer, Yes because we are unique; music lovers are unique. The only thing we share with Beethoven, Mozart, and your music teacher is the Passion. I guess from that point on, I started to respect his diversity. I never really understood him until I was mature enough to understand.

I used to listen his compositions; I sometimes sneaked to read some of his poems. I even read a poem about me being a bad sister. huhuhu… I’ve forgiven him.

Now looking back, I didn’t knew he was having this big passion for rock n roll music until now. I just thought it was just a thing he will eventually outgrow like most of the people I know.. but I was wrong. He stood up and made me proud.

So to my dear kanot, I know eventually you will be able to read this.. I just want to let you know that I am just behind you in every undertaking you are having.


Cheesiness is over.




brAt

wow. thanks for linking to our site. twinkle dudu is quite big here, well in an "indie/underground" sense. kinda' like, "in with the out crowd". well, it's a saying. anyhoo, thanks for linking. by the way, the correct link is here: http://notquiteindie.net/more.php?sec=3&id=22

p.s.: how are you related to the band? hehe.

Post a Comment