« Home | My New Cluster Map » | Silence….. » | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed » | Ignorance » | An Awesome Day »

Brazil Won!!!

Brazil won!!! Brazil won!!! Brazil won!!! Two to nothing… weeee…

I watched the Brazil – Australia match. It was my first game and I super enjoyed it. I never knew football could be this interesting. I am a solid Brazil fan now. Their game last night was breath-taking. I cannot even talk or just blink my eyes – that is how glued I was to the game.

Australia had some gwapo players and that made the game more fun…

---

In other news yesterday was Fathers Day. I sent john an email before I left for work last Saturday. It was a cheesy one. He sent a reply and from that moment on, I kinda knew he was touched by the content of the mail…

I am not making any sense lately as you can read on my previous posts; I don’t know I just don’t have the right words in my head to transcribe what it is I am exactly feeling.



brAt