« Home | Brotherly Tribute » | Brazil Won!!! » | My New Cluster Map » | Silence….. » | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship » | I am Blessed »

!@$#%!@#%*&$^

I have found a significant factor of my being on the net. I felt odd upon seeing it. It seemed so happy and accomplished. It seemed to have moved on. It seemed to be so fulfilled. It seemed to have forgotten everything about me; my existence. I speculate the time for me to have moved on and forgotten every knowledge I have of it.

When will this moment be?

To this I wonder….
to this I vow…
to this I yearn…

---


I think the appearance of this blog should be changed... I will be making some moderation on my template maybe tonight when my son benedict sleeps... Or maybe I will eventually delete this. This blog is such a lonely blog. The writer maybe a psycho, having a demented mind; a hostage imprisoned in a hostile place. A paranoid, a schizophrenic with violent tendencies…



Schizophrenic,


brAt