« Home | !@$#%!@#%*&$^ » | Brotherly Tribute » | Brazil Won!!! » | My New Cluster Map » | Silence….. » | Stand UP! Fight! » | dEath » | oVerdUed CoveRage » | sAtisFaCtioN » | Friendship »

Apologies

The pain of separation or incorporation offers the same sting. Either way, you have to go through a horrifying ordeal to make it work. I have seen a lot of transformation in my life and in transition, pain is undeniable. There are times that I would just savor the pain; there are times that I will deny myself to feel the pain.

Now this blog is under on its metamorphosis stage. Pain is inevitable but certainly after facing this gruesome stage, this blog will never be lonely, and the writer will (I hope) write more meaningful entries.

So good bye my old template; you were my witness in this life I am leading. I can never thank you enough for everything that you offered. Friendship; a heart, an ear, and a shoulder, we both became close - moreover became one. But as I journey toward life, I should learn to let go for I know letting go of something like you would mean a new stage in my blogging world. I am so sorry to have let you down but I know you’ll understand. You will always be remembered.



brat

ps.

As part of the transition process, from today onwards I will be called dhOt