« Home | comment on tabas post » | //vacation update// » | ***brat*** » | going home » | learning » | wEAk wEEkend » | EmOtionS » | LongWait » | A Wonderful Night » | MiSsN HoME »

Blog Modification

Here I am again! I have decided to modify this blog which would be reader-friendly. I deleted MOST of my posts after knowing that a friend is starting a blog I decided to make a link of her blog to this. Hey don’t get me wrong but there are things in this world that should be kept private and my previous posts are one of them.

I’ll just describe my previous post. I think it is right for me to say this and who else will…

Months back, this blog was all about me and and the philosophies that I keep for myself for self gratification!!! Hahaha! It was made out of the strong emotions I have towards things. The philosophies I have and the thoughts (prohibited and the like thoughts for that matter) that need to be expressed.

My intended purpose is for me to track down by growth as an individual --- that is if theres growth happening! My intended reader is myself. Maybe that is the Main reason why I deleted my previous posts I’ve used vulgar words that may offend readers from all ages.

Now this blog is still about myself and my beliefs and philosophies but, this time, I’ll write things that will make sense. This is not a promise, and I know making this blog offers nothing so I guess, reading this blog guarantees nothing to my readers. This is a personal thing.

I presume you have noticed conflicting views already. This is me. Bare with me. if you cant bare with the very complex views I have then don’t read this blog.

So I guess I’ve said enough and without further ado, I welcome you all to my blog! Enjoy your stay…

Stay long.
Stay till dawn.
Stay forever!

Warning:
Parental Guidance is strictly advised.