« Home | going home » | learning » | wEAk wEEkend » | EmOtionS » | LongWait » | A Wonderful Night » | MiSsN HoME » | me getting started »

***brat***

It been a while.. I was busy making another blog and this time, it is about our lives---me, john and the kids. This blog focuses on me, my feelings, plans and my personal philosophies… while the other blog mostly pictures of us; me john and the kids, traveling and our day to day lives in photos. I want to have a documentary of the kids growing-up years so that in the near future, reminiscing of our past experiences wont be that difficult...another reason is to be able to share to my relatives and friends our photos.

My weekend started with a blast. We went to a seven-star hotel here, took some photos, and were just amazed how expensive that hotel really is. it is a very big hotel, got a very nice ambiance and the staff are not so accommodating maybe because we were not really guests.. after checking the hotel, we planned to go to the mall, but due to very heavy traffic and no parking space, we decided to just go home. John wanted to go to a boutique to buy some clothes for the kids... eventually, we bought 2 sets of glassware for his parents anniversary the following day. .

The next day, we went to church to hear mas at 9:30. after the mass, we went back home. At around 3 they decided to go to this huge mall, wherein, 6 malls can be accommodated to this single destination. It was my second time in the place. We took photos of the mascots and wow! Dj wasn’t afraid of them. I’m very proud of him. Everything worked out fine until johns phone rang. It was his spoiled brat sis.( pls excuse me of the term) telling him that she wasn’t able to control her bladder and pead on our bed… SHE PEAD ON OUR BED!!! by the way, she is not a young girl anymore, she is 10 and is very fat and whenever she peas on our bathroom, you will really know after maybe about 10-15 mins, that she pead ... strange smell will come!!! I mean don’t get me wrong but this is really true! The nerve-cracking part is……………..is she pead on my side of the bed!!! Shit was the only work I uttered when I learned about it. when we came home, she wasn’t even scolded! ***brat****

Hey wait a minute, I thought im the only brat on this blog……


brat