« Home | learning » | wEAk wEEkend » | EmOtionS » | LongWait » | A Wonderful Night » | MiSsN HoME » | me getting started »

going home

I’ve just talked to my sister who is in NY. She talked about a few things and ended up telling me a secret. That secret really made my heart pound faster, my mood started to flourish and my excitement to its maximum level.

You want to know what that secret is? Well, she is just planning to go to our home country and have a 2-week vacation. Isn’t that great I mean, we haven’t seen each other for years! She was not there on my graduation and also on my wedding. By January I will be able to meet her and Zoe, my favorite niece!

No words can describe what I’m feeling right now. Even my hands are still shaking of the thought that we can meet and surprise mom and dad! We have so many plans for her two week vacation the funny thing is, the first thing she wanted to do with me is to go to the parlor and have her hair done.

The only agonizing thing to do is to wait till November. She can only confirm her vacation by November. I have to wait, be patient, and I have to pray a lot for everything to materialize.

I am in a state of ecstasy at the moment.



Ecstatic,
brat