« Home | EmOtionS » | LongWait » | A Wonderful Night » | MiSsN HoME » | me getting started »

wEAk wEEkend


Another week starter for me. I read a mail from my mom talked about a few things in life and was very vocal how she wanted to come and visit us here. I felt very bad that she cannot come for now but I was assuring her also that if john would be given an accommodation by his company, then for sure she and dad could come. The thought of mom and dad coming for a vacation will surely be in my prayers.

I was not feeling well yesterday. The people in the house went to D**** to watch a basketball game. Luckily, our team won! I don’t have the specific details but the team won. Hopefully by Friday we all can go there and watch the finale. Our team should win…be the Champion!

I had a wonderful back massage last night. I never had it in decades. While I had my back massage, I learned that my half bro is into drug addiction. I’ve known this years before but last night, I learned that his getting wasted! He now uses injections for his addiction. I just pray that his addiction be over in time. He will be a father this November. Hope his baby will be his eye-opener.

I was surprised when I opened my outlook containing our pictures here in our Department taken last Thursday. I was the only one who smiled and a bit poised and most of all I projected the me inside me. Hahaha. The rest of them are just posing for the camera. I don’t know if they are really like that if they pose for a pic of just plainly projecting just what I did or may be that is their culture or something. I’ll try to post the pic on this blog and you’ll be the judge. I sent the pic to john and commented how I was really projecting for the camera. Hahah that’s just me!