« Home | LongWait » | A Wonderful Night » | MiSsN HoME » | me getting started »

EmOtionS

I am so full of emotions again. I got pissed by our IT support because until now my telephone is not yet installed. I mean it would be ok for my part if and only if there are no calls for me especially if there were long distance calls. Until today. There was a call for me from our Dhaka office this morning and this was on Rakesh’s phone which is about 30 to 40 steps from my desk. On thing that really made me mad is that, I cannot answer the Managers query because I cannot view the reports that I have sent him earlier. It really sucked!

Another emotion that has been bugging me is the thought that johns grade as an engineer is 10. I don’t know what is the lowest and what is the highest. I am just proud of him.

Anxious is another. By November, we will have a double celebration for our boys. One is the first johns birthday and the second is the little ones baptism. I am anxious not for my boys but for my in-laws. What would they say and stuff. Anxious about the people though I don’t really care what they say, it will still backfire on us, the parents.

And lastly but certainly not the least, I am excited to go home. As what I’ve written on my previous posts this emotion of mine is getting stronger each day and the thought of it makes me smile…

emotional me,

brat