« Home | MiSsN HoME » | me getting started »

A Wonderful Night

Contrary to what I’ve wrote yesterday, I had a wonderful time with john last night. When I arrived from work, he was not there. He was out playing basketball. When he arrived, and went straight to our room. Complete silence embraced the room. He changed his clothes, then went to the living room with out saying a single hello or anything. I thought the night will still be as dark as the sky above…but wait I heard his footsteps coming.. He opened the door, asked if I wanted to eat, pride automatically sat in front for my face and told him that I’m still feeding the little one. So, he went back to the living room. Then suddenly I felt so stupid why I dumped like that. You know… Men don’t usually do the first move.. After a few minutes, he came back again then I realized that he is serious. So I ate dinner with him.

The mood around the dining table is sooo odd. But still I managed to drink on his glass a few sip of coke…hehheh. After eating I went back to the room and nurtured my little one again…

I had the chance to watch a couple of shows not realizing that I’m already asleep. The next thing I knew is ….. john caressing me.. then we embraced I kissed him then embraced him again ….then….i think ill just cut it here coz this might get too mushy….

Anyway, after the kissing and hugging, we talked about a lot of things. We talked about the things we will do when we’ll be having our vacation and all. Told him I’ll do a lot of shopping and pampering myself and shopping again.. I just hope we will have enough money for my shopping spree…

Ahaha! I know now why a lot of women’s hobby and sport is SHOPPING I really don’t know why but it feels really good and rewarding at the end…

I just hope everything that I envision will materialize.

Hoping,

Brat